Lavender Essential Oil
Our Best Selling Essential Oil, Lavender is one of the most useful, unique, and popular essential oils. We get ours in the United States; when you catch a whiff it'll recall lavender flowers you walk by in a planter or garden. Steam distilled from the violet blue flowers, ours is 100% Pure and All Natural. We should add that it is also 100% made from lavender oil; many sellers dilute it and still claim it to be lavender.
Grown in 49 states, the USA is littered with beautiful fields of lavender, both cultivated and wild. With great farms so close, why search elsewhere?
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.